| ||Biopolymers Synthesis and applicationss, Biodegradation, Enzyme Technology (Purification, Characterization, Immobilization), Fermentation Technology |
|Scientific and Professional Memberships |
|Culture Production in Industrial Applications (KÜKENS) |
Japanese International Culture Academy (JICA)
|Professional Positions, Awards and Scholarships |
| Professional Positions: |
- Member of Strategic Planning Committee, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, October 2018-present.
- Graduate Program of Polymer Science&Technology, Member of Executive Board, November 2015-present
- Graduate Program of Chemical Engineering, Member of Executive Board, October 2018-present
- Member of Faculty Board, Professor Representative, June 2016-present
- Head of Department, ITU Dept. of Chemical Engineering, May 2009-June 2015.
- Member of Faculty Board, Assoc- Professor Representative, September 2002- September 2005.
- Vice-Chair, ITU Dept. of Chemical Engineering, December 1999-December 2003.
- YÖK Research Scholarship, University of Leeds, Department of Biotechnology, England, September 1988- September 1989.
- Enzyme Technology Group Training, JICA Research scholarship, Osaka Municipal Technical Research Center, Osaka-Japan, April 1995-August 1995.
| ||1) C Ulker, Y Guvenilir, “Lipase-catalyzed synthesis and characterization of poly (Ω-pentadecalactone): an alternative aliphatic polyester to poly (ɛ-caprolactone)”, New Biotechnology,44, 107, (2018). |
|2) Yasemin Kaptan, Yuksel Guvenilir, “Enzymatic Synthesis of Polycaprolactone: Effect of Immobilization Mechanism of Calb on Polycaprolactone Synthesis”, Journal of Renewable Materials, , Vol. 6, No. 6, Pages: 619-629, (2018). |
|3) Ulker Cansu, Guvenilir, Yuksel, “Enzymatic Synthesis and Characterization of Biodegradable Poly(ω-pentadecalactone-co-ε-caprolactone) Copolymers”, Journal of Renewable Materials, Vol. 6, No. 6, Pages: 591-598, (2018). |
|4) N. U. Kaya, A. Onen, Y. Guvenilir, “Photopolymerization of acrylates by enzymatically synthesized PCL based macrophotoinitiator”, Express Polymer Letters, 11(6), 493-503, (2017). |
|5) Hale Öztürk Düşkünkorur, Eric Pollet, Vincent Phalip, Yüksel Güvenilir, Luc Avérous, “Nanoclays for lipase immobilization: Biocatalysts characterization and activity for polyester synthesis”, Polymers, 8(12), 416, (2016). |